Thursday, August 4, 2011

Outfit of the Tay #3

Hey all, Taylor here! Enjoy another OOTT below, complete with my Must-Haves for the day! ;)
(and my hair looks red in the light, but I'm a brunette)

Top: Gap, khakis: Gap, T-strap sandals: Kohl's, the label is So, bag: Merona for Target, necklace: local boutique
{my top was laying funny, I don't really have a random lump in my side}
side view of my outfit
 
Floral detailing on my top        
My Must-Haves for the day include: the August 2011 issue of NYLON magazine, Clinique Happy perfume, Revlon's scented nail polish in Ocean Breeze, citrus blue berry antibacterial hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works, and the second book in The Lying Game series-- Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard
Let me know what you think in the comments, thanks! ;)
xx Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment