Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Taylor's Clothing Haul!

So recently I've gotten some new clothes/shoes and I wanted to share them with you all because they're all perfect for back-to-school. I will be wearing one of the dresses for my first day on Friday, but I'm not sure which yet! Please comment below what you think! This post is kinda long, but I hope you like it!

*Sorry some of the pictures aren't that great a quality. My room isn't lit very well and the purple-pink walls don't help.*

Marshalls

close-up of the dress detailing

TJ Maxx

local boutique, the brand is Love Stitch

Marshalls

local consignment shop; this could be a dress, but I would wear it with skinny jeans or possibly leggings

Banana Republic

local boutique, the brand is Ya

TJ Maxx

close-up detailing on the top

Target

Francesca's Collections

J. Crew

local store, the brand is Buffalo by David Britton

Sevens jeans

Nine West

gold metallic Sperrys
xx Taylor
{a new OOTT will be up soon!}

No comments:

Post a Comment